Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the differences between The Original and The Virtual Reset programs? The Original includes two 30-minute coaching sessions, an extended version of the meal plan with more recipes, resources, and guidance for turning the meal plan into a long-term eating routine, access to a weekly live (and recorded) Q&A with Becca, and unlimited email access to Becca during the program. The Virtual option does not include 1-on-1 coaching or email access and has a more basic meal plan. They both have the same video and worksheet content and access to discounted pricing on ongoing coaching following the Reset program.
- Which Reset option should I choose? The Original is right for those with a desire or need for 1-on-1 coaching. It’s also right for those who wish to have access to and participate in the weekly Q&A as well as those who feel they might have frequent questions. You should opt for The Original if you have food allergies or special dietary needs, have had past or current challenges with disordered eating, have metabolic conditions (diabetes, pre-diabetes, etc.) or other health conditions (cardiovascular disease, autoimmune diseases, etc). If you are a self-directed learner and have no notable health issues, The Virtual version of the program might be the most appropriate and economical choice.
- Will the meal plan be vegan or plant-based friendly? Yes. The framework for the meal plans is pescatarian but both meal plans contain suggestions for how to easily modify the meals to be plant-based. They also offer suggestions for more meat-centric diet preferences.
- Is the Priorities Reset a diet plan or weight loss plan? No. The Priorities Reset is a program designed to help you learn what a healthy lifestyle looks and feels like. There is an optional (but suggested) meal plan included. You can choose to incorporate the meals from the meal plan into your life in a way that feels best for you — that may mean doing the full meal plan for the duration of the program, or that might mean doing none of the actual recipes and instead taking the concepts and principles and learning to apply them to your current food choices. While many participants have lost weight as a consequence of implementing the healthier lifestyle choices discussed, weight loss is not the intended outcome of the Priorities Reset program.
- If I need longer than 23 days to complete The Original program can I participate? Yes. The Original program is designed to be completed in close to 23 days, however I’m happy to be flexible with the timing of the ending coaching session to allow participants to make their way through the full course content. If you want a lot of flexibility with how long you take to complete the program, I suggest The Virtual option. The content for The Virtual option will be delivered within 23 days, but you can take as long as you’d like to complete the program.
- How long will I have access to the videos? With both options you will have access to the video content for one calendar year.
- How will the program content be delivered? All materials will be delivered via email. Be sure to add Becca’s email to your contact list to ensure you receive all program content (firstname.lastname@example.org). All of the program videos will be archived on a YouTube playlist with individual daily videos sent via the daily email.
- I don’t live in the US, can I still participate? Absolutely! You can participate as long as you have an email address and a reliably fast internet connection for the videos. So far folks from Canada, Australia, Scotland, England, Germany, and South Africa have done the program.