All of us have experienced occasional frustration over our perceived inability to reach a desired outcome — we’ve felt stymied with health, professional, personal, or relationship issues. Independently assessing our priorities, aligning our actions, and holding ourselves accountable to enable change can be difficult. But with the support of a coach and a small group of like-minded people, together we can transform the growth process into an enjoyable and successful journey.
This live, web-based program is designed to give you the best hybrid of one-on-one and group coaching. Over the course of twenty-three days, I’ll provide the guidance, structure, inspiration, and encouragement to help you identify your priorities, adjust daily actions, and form the habits necessary to live your most authentic and healthful life. Why twenty-three days? Because it takes twenty-one days to begin to form a habit and two extra days will help ensure those habits stick.
Join me starting October 1, for the 23-day Priorities Reset and get on the road to becoming your best self — productive, effective, and vibrant!
The 23-day Priorities Reset will run from October 1 – October 23, 2017, and includes:
- Two, 30-minute one-on-one coaching sessions, one at the start of the program and one following the program’s conclusion.
- 23 daily coaching videos with Q&A (one video each week will be live, the others will be recorded). The live videos will be live at 2pm EST, but will be available for later viewing.
- Weekly emails with exclusive content and recommended resources.
- A Reset Meal Plan with recipes, meal prep strategies, and cooking tips.
- Access to a private Facebook group.
- Discounted pricing for on-going coaching sessions.
To ensure an optimal experience for all participants, class size is limited to the first thirty people to register.
Expect to receive a welcome email 24-48 hours after registration with additional details about the program.